It’s that time of year again! It’s time to find a meaningful, thoughtful gift for loved ones and for the past few years, we have produced curated gift guides to help inspire your gift giving (fresh links to these below). This year, we decided to amplify the voices of partners in the field and feature other holiday gift guides from organizations that are socially impactful, environmentally mindful, and making overall positive change in our community.
Here are a few great gift guides to peruse:
- LA2050’s Guide features their favorite socially conscious, LA-based makers and organizations.
- Social Enterprise Alliance Los Angeles’s Guide spotlights social enterprises, toasts those doing good in our society, and makes impact products easily accessible for the holiday shopper.
- REDF’s Social Enterprise Gift Guide tells a story of hope, transformation, and a better life for thousands of striving men and women who have so much to contribute.
- Forbes’ Women in Tech Guide features products launched by women and highlights those that are also launched by women of color.
And here are our curated guides:
- Ideas for Los Angeles themed gifts
- Gifts for the little ones, for new homeowners, and for the person that beats to their own drum
- Inspiration for gifts focused on Washington, DC
- Gifts that can be easily purchased online and shipped nationwide
- Ideas for the beauty lover, the sophisticate, or the fashionista
- Gifts that mean something giving guide
And, here are some of the gift ideas that we’re obsessed with:
- Miry’s List’s #Resist #Persist Classic Collection Crew Neck Sweatshirt
- Women’s Bean Project Cookie Gift Bundle
- Mile High WorkShop’s Impact Cutting Board
- Boolean Girl Project’s Boolean Box, a Build-it-Yourself Computer Kit for Girls
Sign up hereto receive the highlights from the Starfish Impact blog in your inbox.